Looking to complete home renovations to give you extra space or update your property? Canterbury Builders can help.
Whether you are looking to expand your property to accommodate a growing family, change the use of rooms or update key areas like kitchens and bathrooms, high-quality renovations can be a great way to improve your living standards.
However if you have never done any kind of building work before, it can be a nerve-wracking prospect to think about demolishing parts of your property, or dramatically changing your living space.
The experienced team at Canterbury Builders can talk through any questions you might have and guide you through the building process making it smooth and stress-free.
Contact us today to organise a site visit where we can discuss your plans in more detail.
Canterbury Builders can tackle any renovation job large or small. Building to make your life easier.
From a small one room renovation to a complete remodelling, the experienced team of builders, subcontractors and project managers at Canterbury Builders can tackle any type of renovation job including:
- bathroom renovations
- kitchen renovations
- attic conversions
- structural changes
- fencing and decking
Let Canterbury Builders manage your renovations from beginning to end
With years of experience as builders and project managers, Canterbury Builders can manage your home renovations from start to finish. Our team can help you with:
- the latest building trends and how they could be incorporated into your project
- whether you need council consents and the consent application process
- ways to incorporate future proofing into your renovations to extend the longevity of your home, reduce energy bills and protect the environment.
- tips to keep your home renovations within your proposed budget.
- project management to ensure your renovations run on time including dealing with subcontractors on your behalf.
Canterbury Builders is a small, focused company that gives you the benefit of personal service throughout your renovation project. Our project managers are happy to spend as much time as you need to answer your questions and find the best solution for your situation.
Phone or email us now or leave us a message below and one of our friendly team will give you a call to discuss your building project.